If you are in the timber business, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 3 to 30 workstations (up to 100), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized forest products accounting system they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They include wood dealerships, logging companies, sawmills, chip mills, pole plants, TIMOs, REITs, and consulting forestry firms.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You need an accounting system designed for the timber business
- You need an accounting system to run your business... and not work against you
- You need reports to tell you about your production and how your tracts are cutting out
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You'd like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.